Architecture Acts commissioned to do an addition to a 1904 Art Nouveau villa with adjacent textile factory. We honor the historic layer yet we bring a new quality to the site and its surroundings. Entirely new volume complements the composition and offers additional apartments. Inner courtyard provides private gardens and communal parking for the owners. Existing buildings are finished in white plaster with dark grey accents. New additions – factory penthouse and new wing are cladded with fiber cement. Each apartment also has a terrace oriented to south or south west.